Tom & I have been married for one and a half years as of last week! And this month marks the longest we have ever lived in the same country! How things have changed since we got married! I am happier than I ever thought I could be....life is finally seeming normal after a long time of wondering when we would actually be together. Sooooo this has been a very fun February. Sigh....
This is my handsome husband. I love him. And did I mention he got a job on Friday??? So proud of him.
13 February 2011
love day
Posted by Elise at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya Tom! Im so proud that you got a job as well!! Also you guys do make an adorable couple, Im so happy that you found each other.
yay for living in the same country!!!!
you two are super cute. we should play.
Post a Comment