and here are some updates.
I am still getting used to putting pictures on here
where i want them to be.....so bear with me.
First of all my summer was filled with awesome wedding showers
from friends, family, and wardies.
Thanks to all of you for the fun nights!!!
It was a blast.

The MOST wonderful update is that Tom & I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on August 4th! What an awesome day with memories that I will never forget. Living in the same country has posed its problems, so we are still working on that.....
I am such a lucky girl!
He is so wonderful to me.
The week after we got married, I graduated from BYU....finally!!! I received my Bachelors of Science in Public Health Education. Although I will miss goofing around on campus and the creamery chocolate milk, it feels so great to know that I am free of homework and sitting still in classes for a while!
Even though football is not a big deal in England, Tom has always been fascinated with football so it was fun to let him experience the ambiance of a football game!
We can't wait till Tom is back here and
we can invest in some season tickets!
At the end of the summer we had a fun hike up to Timpanogos Cave with my family. It was one of the last things that we all got to do together before Tom left and it was so much fun! My family is great and we love spending time with them! Sometimes I think they miss Tom more than me!!! (but not really)
Anyways, there is a little about our life the past few months....as for the future, I am flying across the Atlantic on October 1st and couldn't be more excited! Tom will be starting his year of school the next week so we're hoping homework doesn't start up too quickly, and we will be able to spend a lot of time with each other!!!! 5 days, 16 hours, and 54 minutes to go, but who's counting???
2 comments:
Elise, you're the coolest! I LOVE the way you did your blog, it's so cute! : ) We're so happy you met Thome (hehe) and we love you both so much.
oh i love you and Tom. I'm excited for you to get to see him again!!! Before ya go over the ocean, come over and say hi. You really have a standing invitation, anytime of day, any day. Love you!
Post a Comment