27 September 2009

it's that time again!

Last night I got to go up to Salt Lake with my mom and attend the General Relief Society Meeting. After convincing the parking guy to let us park for free, and passing by some ladies with awesome seats, we were situated in the conference center almost at the very front! It was fun to watch those on stage interact with each other and it was a good reminder that everyone is human. The talks were wonderful and the music was even better. It seems like I get more out of the music than the talks some of the time.

Most of all, I can't believe that it is time for general conference again! It seems like it was just April conference and I was watching it with the wonderful saints in England. It looks like this time around I will once again be watching conference in the beautiful United Kingdom. I love conference time and the newness that it brings to everything and the inspiration I feel to be a better person. Can't wait for next weekend!

1 comments:

Katie Lane said...

yay for conference! I'm glad you got to go with your mommy.
and so glad to hear someone else gets more out of the music than words sometimes like i do!!!