Mmm, nando's. For my birthday yesterday, Tom took me out to one of our favorite english restaurants (which is actually portuguese). Mmmm, is all I have to say.
We started celebrating the night before my birthday, which is now and forever to be known as BIRTHDAY EVE!!!!! Let's be honest, the day before you are excited for your birthday, with visions of balloons and cake and presents... so why not just start the celebration???
Birthday highlights included:
breakfast made by master chef Tom
a trip into town
snacks at Greggs :D
surprise tracks of OWL CITY!
fun presents from tom and fam
an impromptu birthday cake masterpiece.
and much much more!
so the lady we are staying with at the moment is super nice, but never ever uses her kitchen. Sooo when we went to bake my cake there were no cake pans. With a little imagination, and a gooey gooey center, it was just delicious!
08 October 2009
one year older and wiser too
Posted by Elise at 6:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a great birthday! That cake looks...well...kinda yuck. Never On a Sundae would be much better than that. Straight out of the pan. Shared.
Oh Elise! I can't believe I missed saying goodbye to you but I am SO GLAD you are with your hubby again! Hopefully that is the last time you two will have to be seperated. It sounds like you are already having adventures together over there, I love the pictures and updates keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment