Once again, WE ARE BACK! I know, I can just hear the throngs of excited cheering all the way in England.
The day before Valentine's, I had a looooong flight of layovers and delays, but finally landed in London! After retrieving my luggage (which was soaked in some unknown substance), I breezed through customs to find Tom waiting for me!
Bliss.
After a little rest, we ventured out for a dinner for mom-in-law Katrina at the Moat House, a family favorite. I must admit I was entirely wasted at this point, so please forgive the pictures that will follow.

The day before Valentine's, I had a looooong flight of layovers and delays, but finally landed in London! After retrieving my luggage (which was soaked in some unknown substance), I breezed through customs to find Tom waiting for me!
Bliss.
After a little rest, we ventured out for a dinner for mom-in-law Katrina at the Moat House, a family favorite. I must admit I was entirely wasted at this point, so please forgive the pictures that will follow.

This time in England, we are somewhat of a vagabond couple. The first week I was in England we were house sitting for some friends in the ward, and now we have made our way to our little room in another member's house for a few more weeks. Then it is off to Tom's grandparents house for a bit, and then maybe we will just see where the wind takes us...
6 comments:
Yay I'm glad you're back!
so how long in England?
Love the pictures.
yay for blogs! im so happy you and your thomas are together again :) i cant wait to see what fun enlish adventures you have over there!
Oh Elise...I'm just glad you two are together!!!!! I hope you enjoy your non-working and non-schooling free time. (By the way...you should join goodreads.com! Then we can see and talk about the books we are reading! I know you are gonna have lots of time to read!)
SO CUTE. ps can you get on to our blog. because if you can not send me your email and i will add you again. you look so happy! i am so happy for you!!
just checking...by wasted you mean tired right? i mean i live in the hood...just gotta check. ~pantalicious.
jen: yes! i can see your blog! i was so happy the other day when you two love birds updated it!
Post a Comment