SPACE! The wide expanse of our universe is so mind-boggling to me. Last week we went on an adventure to the National Space Center here in the UK and my interest was piqued once again. I was always interesting in space when I was younger, but after all the exhibits and movies I found myself wondering about the space that surrounds us.
Makes me want to make a trip to Green River to lay out and look at the stars in numbers you can't see in the UK, or the Valley for that matter. So spectacular! When I was little my dad used to take us out in the back yard and lay out a blanket to look at the stars. Inevitably, the blanket would always turn into a spaceship or magic carpet (thank you Aladdin). We used to have such a fun time trying to find the constellations, and sometimes just pretending that we knew what he was pointing at. hehehe

Also an ode to the wonderful space penguin magnets Tom bought for me during his stay at Christmas...SPACE PENGUINS!
2 comments:
you make a silly astronaut flipe
I love that they spell it "space centRE".
Post a Comment