27 April 2010

Just chillin in our friends' quiet house...enjoying the sunshine...and possibly wasting time...

1. Where is your cell phone? lost

2. Where is your significant other? demontfort

3. Your hair? sick

4. Your mother? a-mazing

5. Your father? jokester

6. Your favorite thing? snuggles

7. Your dream last night? disoriented

8. Your favorite drink? Vimto

9. Your dream/goal? joy

10. The room you're in? light

11. Your hobby? creating

12. Your fear? loneliness

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

14. Where were you last night? twentyfournight

15. What you're not? sad

16. Muffins? love

17. Where you grew up? beautiful

18. The last thing you did?listened

19. What are you wearing? teal

20. Your TV? off

21. Your pets? dead

22. Your computer? dusty

23. Your life? perfect

24. Your mood? cheerful

25. Missing someone? yup

26. Your car? unpurchased

27. Something you're not wearing? shoes

28. Last summer? bliss

29. Like someone? uhhuh

30. Your favorite color? plum

31. When was the last time you laughed? asda

32. Last time you cried? yesterday

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH I miss you tons! Love the post though. I am so sad you are not here to enjoy this long awaited day with me. I'm done. I am a graduate!! P.S. Keep your fingers crossed for me with a new job I am hoping for!! XOXO

The Hardys said...

Vimto...mmm my favorite drink too! J/K p.s. when are you coming home????