I love my mom. I love that she is always cheerful and determined to make the most of every day. I cannot think of a day where she has sat still. She loves to be involved in the lives of her children and will do anything she can to help or support us. She loves to help people, and she has and still does make a difference in many people's lives.

I love that she takes time to laugh and finds such joy in spending time with our family. I love the late night chats on the couch as we are all fighting sleep, or midnight dinners because we have all been running around all day long and finally have a minute to catch up.

I love that she has always made sure that my family has fun traditions: The leprachaun still surprises us each year, grown-up easter egg hunts, sleeping under the tree before Christmas Eve, and she still insists that there is a Santa. And you know what? I actually believe her.

My childhood could not have been any better. I grew up knowing that my mom loved me and would always be there for me. That fact alone blew away my insecurites and left me free to explore and love life.

I just hope that someday I can be half the mom my mom has been to me! Love you mom!
I love that she takes time to laugh and finds such joy in spending time with our family. I love the late night chats on the couch as we are all fighting sleep, or midnight dinners because we have all been running around all day long and finally have a minute to catch up.
I love that she has always made sure that my family has fun traditions: The leprachaun still surprises us each year, grown-up easter egg hunts, sleeping under the tree before Christmas Eve, and she still insists that there is a Santa. And you know what? I actually believe her.
My childhood could not have been any better. I grew up knowing that my mom loved me and would always be there for me. That fact alone blew away my insecurites and left me free to explore and love life.
I just hope that someday I can be half the mom my mom has been to me! Love you mom!
2 comments:
oh elise. you are so cute. I love your mom too! what sweet words!
I had the same thoughts, I love your mom too! I just remember visiting momma Best for Sunday night dinners throughout college, those were the best (and I believe you she hasn't sat still one day, she is a busy lady!)
Post a Comment