20 June 2010

water dogs


This is my little sis Ally. We have so many moments of wonderfulness together. One such moment was last week when we were helping my mom with a Girls Camp certification activity.


We were supposed to show the girls two different ways to cook while you are camping so of course one of the methods was straight over the fire roasting hot dogs.


The best part was that the park decided to flood during the activity leaving the fire pit in the middle of a large pond.


I cant say that I have ever roasted hot dogs while cooling my feet in water, but I guess there is a first time for everything, eh?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love it. what is better than hot dogs in the middle of a pool?

The Hardys said...

I'm sad you are away from Tom but I'm glad you are having so much fun with your family!!

Emily said...

That's awesome flipe I love it! It makes me want to have a bbq/ slip n slide party really bad. Think about it.