17 October 2010

the month of september, which then became october

So I was getting really ambitious thinking I was going to write a lot and catch up on the going-ons as of late. But then my computer took aaaaaaages to load pictures, so that is not going to happen. Here are some snapshots of the past month.....



Tom finally made it to America, and it has been quite wonderful to have a full time husband! We were all pretty darn happy at the airport waiting for him....especially Will.



The weekend after Tom got here we drove down to visit my little sis who lives in Cedar City. I love visiting southern Utah- it always means cousins, grandma, warm nights, and crazy adventures. Also snorkeling at Sand Hollow is the best.



This is what Conference weekend looked like at our house, and I loved every minute of it. Tom got us tickets for the saturday afternoon with his brand spankin new visa...the best part was we were in the "international" section which meant A LOT of translator machines going on...I think I spent more time trying to figure out the different languages than actually listening.



I turned 24 last week! (Please excuse the empty parking lot) Thanks to the family for yummy treats, dinners, parties, and fun fun presents! It was a great day!



This is my husband. He is the best. Hands down. He made my birthday most memorable....Baskin Robbins, Olive Garden, and mostly by just being here for it!



My crazy brother and sis-in-law. They came along for all the fun, and made the most awesome Barbie cake ever.



My mommy didn't want any pictures taken, as always. So this is the best I could get. And Sees chocolates are amazing.



24!



Can I just say that AF canyon is my favorite place on earth? I love seeing the world and all of its beautifulness....but for me, nothing is better than that canyon. Tom and I had our first camping trip up past poochermonkey pass.



My brother loves Tom. Tom loves my brother. It is a brilliant combination.



My stylish and good lookin' dad.



And the trees are changing, and I am loving it. Fall is definetely the best season. You all know its true.


And my lil' sis turned 19 today!

It has been a crazy busy month, but we have been having so much fun. Life is good. Oh so good.

3 comments:

Emilie Laura Wright III said...

Excellent choice on camping at good ol' mutual dell.

Emily said...

Yahoo for having a husband in the same country as you! I'm so excited for you two and it looks like you're making the most of it! What fun! And happy birthday dearest flipe. 24 is so much funner than 23. We should play, us 4.

The Hardys said...

What a great month!! Those are the best updates, you look so happy and I'm so glad your family is finally reunited! (Happy Birthday!!)