17 November 2012

corn

So this one time we went with my family to the corn maze. It took a bit of finagling to make it there and I am oh-so-glad we did. We started walking around the maze and I was super disappointed. This was Tom's first corn maze experience and it was not what I remembered. The corn was lower than our shoulders, enabling us to see where we started from the whole time. After wandering around the same circle a good few times, picking sunflower heads, and finding a creepy old metal tricycle, we decided to call it a bust and go home for warmth and food. 

Turns out, we never actually made it into the actual corn maze. We were in the kiddie maze the whole time. Riddle me that! 

Annnnnnyways...the group IQ was sufficiently high that we should have put two and two together, but alas. I, for one, was glad to get the babe home to bed, so I will call this trip a success. And a corn maze we will never forget. 











0 comments: