Daddy-son time is my favorite(for more than one reason). Of course the little break is more than welcomed, but I love coming back and finding them having fun together. The best. I also love when Carter looks at me like, "Mom, come on. I'm having way more fun with Dad. Give us some space." It's awesome.
Tom just about never leaves his sleeves of his shirts down. About two minutes after the shirt goes on, the sleeves come up. Looks like he is promoting the same style for the babe.
And these lovelies. As the weather started cooling down, I often had to remind Tom to put pants on little man. See, the thing is, Tom HATES putting on little baby pants (or trousers for our UK audience :)
So one night I came upstairs to see pants on his head. Baby steps, baby steps...
0 comments:
Post a Comment