17 November 2012

snow

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved the first snow. I would always run around outside barefoot with my brother, seeing who could last the longest until you could no longer feel your feet. And that awesome tingly/stingy feeling when you would try and warm them up inside. The best. 

Not always a fan of the following six months of cold and snow, but for that one day...it was awesome. 

In my post-baby world I had no idea that it was supposed to be snowing this morning a few weeks ago...but luckily emerged from the house long enough in the morning to see the glittering white stuff. Obviously I had to bring Carter out for his first snow experience. He was intrigued, but a bit more concerned that we tried to shove a 0-6 month hat on his 98% head. It wasn't working out so well for him. Luckily I thought this might be an issue due to the Best-family-larger than average-head-gene, and I bought a 6-12 month just in case. Perfect fit for our little 3 month old. Poor kid. 




1 comments:

The Hardys said...

yes, he's continuing on the head genes!! He will be a genius with all that brain space :)