14 April 2009

we're goin on an egg hunt...

I LOVE EASTER!!!!!
So, I have been really excited for easter to come. As soon as St. Patrick's Day was over I began a search to find plastic easter eggs, which are almost non-existent in England. When it wasn't looking very promising, we started buying Kinder eggs so that I could use the inside as a pseudo easter egg...but in the end we spotted some in a shop and you would have thought I won the lottery.

We decided to turn the tables and hide the eggs for Tom's parents and sister which was lots of fun! It made it even better that it was drizzling rain and the ground was nice and splooshy.














While we were at Tom's parents' house we tagged along to the ward easter walk....i was quite intrigued as I have never been on a ward walk before... it was a beautiful day full of sunshine, tree climbing, bumps & scrapes, and best of all....costco brownies. ....................................................................................................................................................................................

2 comments:

The Hardys said...

Look at you teaching those deprived people the joys of Easter eggs! And they have costco in England?

Katie Lane said...

this is a comment. i love easter too. come home soon.