04 April 2009

2B or not 2B???

























































































Stratford-upon-Avon


Last weekend Tom & I went with our friend Mark to visit Stratford-upon-Avon, the place where Shakespeare was born, as well as where he died. It was a beautiful day & it was awesome to see the different houses and sites around town. . . plus there was a Christmas shop across the street!!!!! We could say I was in Christmas heaven for a few minutes....only 264 days left!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Wow. I want to go live there. it looks so beautiful and quaint. Ugh. and it is snowing here. blah. be glad you're not here.
You and Tom are super super cute. I can't wait to meet his cute face.
And a CHRISTMAS STORE?! OPEN ALL YEAR? oh that is heaven. I think I need to open one of those.
Oh and I am working on sending you a video message back. Get excited.

Jewls said...

So beautiful! Ok, that's it. We're moving there. We miss you! You should post up more pictures! It's so pretty there!